- Item: Terracotta Handmade Diya, 6 pieces
- Traditional decorative design religious diya which provide a unique and vintage look of your home office puja room.
- Dimension: Dia – 3 Inch, Height – 1 Inch
- Pooja is very important part of our life, one of the practices that are famous among people is of burning the lamp, these lights are lit during evening and morning at the time of performing Puja. The biggest benefit of lighting a lamp is related to health. By lighting the, beauty of your worship gets increased. Moreover, you do not didn’t face health related issues. Mitti Diyas are lit up by adding ghee or oil to it.
- Burning ghee lamp will benefit the whole house. Ghee has all the properties of removing skin disease. Indeed, when the ghee present in the lamp comes in contact with the fire, the atmosphere becomes sacred. Due to this, it is believed that the diseases of the house run away by burning ghee lamp.
Shop a wide range of decorative and traditional Diya’s from Pure Source India, Terracotta traditional Diya’s are perfect décor item and ideal gift for Diwali, Make your festive celebrations little more traditional and colorful with Cultural Concepts Handprinted Terracotta Diya’s. Light it the auspicious way by filling it with oil or ghee and placing a cotton string or place a tea-light inside. You can light this earthen Diya/tea-light holder in whichever way you find convenient, these Diya is suitable for daily use also in your temple or at the time of Arti / pray.
There are no reviews yet.