About this item
- Item Name : Pure Brass 5 Faced Ethnic Panchadeep | Bhadradeepam /Lamp/Akhand Diya For Mandir, Pooja Room,Diwali gift Decorative Item For Home Decor (8 INCH. GOLD 1PCS ) 400 GM
- Material: Brass Dimension: 8 X 8 X 4.75 INCH (LXWXH) Weight: 400 Gm, Once you take this in your hand you’ll feel heavy enough
- This Beautiful Lamp is used for lighting purposes using a cotton bati, very simple to use this akhand diya, just put there sarso oil, or ghee, insert a cotton wick, lite it and place in your temple or the place where you want to decorate.
- It is a wonderful item for lighting and decoration at Festive times and to brighten up your house. Perfect Gifting solution for all occasions Like Diwali and festivals too.
- Traditional design this type of oil lamp is used for diwali, spiritual lucky gift, wedding, diwali, thanksgiving gift, birthday gifts
- Must clean this on regular interval with the help of soft and clean dry cotton cloth to remain the attraction of this 5 in 1 lamp.
- Gift this festival to your freind, family or relatives they’ll love it to use in this Navratra and diwali.
The Brass diya is associated closely with the Hindu religion and form of worship. People follow some traditions especially igniting the lamp is one. The Panchadeep design, featuring five holders, allows you to illuminate multiple wicks simultaneously, creating a mesmerizing play of light and shadows. Symbolizing the div-ine connection and enlightenment, this diya is perfect for various occasions such as festivals, prayer sessions, or even as a centerpiece for your home.The oil / ghee used depicts human negative tendencies. When we are light by self-knowledge just like our negative tendencies, which are compared to oil and wick compared to our ego. As the oil melt and wick perishes away, our ego and negative feelings fade away with them. Then we realize we are all part of the universe, and bhraman is one. The light signifies knowledge. Light removes darkness from our lives. Lamps made with brass/silver/gold are either vertical standing or hanging.