About this item
- Details of Product — 1 Pc. Thali (11.8 Inch) , 1 Pcs. Bowl (3.8 Inch), 1 Pc. Sweet Dish (4 Inch) , 1 Pc. Spoon & , Pc. Glass (200 ml)
- Bronze Utensils are actually very healthy to eat in, whereas it is equally injurious if the bronze use is impure
- Bronze is a mixture of 88% copper and 12% tin. So choosing pure bronze is must. “Bronze (Kansa) Increases Intelligence” is written in Ayurveda. It also purifies the food and even cures acidity if kept in it for a while. Note: – Foods like pickle, curd, etc. should not keep in it.
- Size Detail: Thali- 11.8 Inch, Bowl – 3.8 Inch, Sweet Plat – 4 Inch, Glass – 3.5 Inch, Spoon – 6.5 Inch, Total Weight Is- 1950 Gms, It might be little diff some time as it’s handmade,
- Special Antique touch given in back side of this product to make them more premium
Shop variety of dinnerware products from Pure Source India available on Amazon. Offer a welcoming vibe verity of dinner ware to your dinner table, with a bit of help from this Dinnerware Set. Each piece in this set is safe for use in your house as per convenience. This beautiful kansa thali set includes 1 Thali, 1 Bowl, 1 Sweet Plate, 1 Glass and 1 Spoon, Bronze is an alloy consisting primarily of 88% Copper commonly with about 12% tin. Bronze is typically very ductile alloys. Bronze also oxidize as it is a mixture of copper & tin and it need to be cleaned in every 2-3 days to preserve its shining like brass/gold. The primitive man started drinking water from his cupped hands. Till the invention of stainless steel, aluminum and plastic, common man was using Bronze, brass and copper glasses for drinking water. From ancient times, drinking water from Bronze glass is good for health. In Hindu religion Bronze metal was considered as “Lakshmi pradham” meaning equivalent to “Goddess Lakshmi”. Care: 1. To keep bronze pieces always shiny, you have to clean and polish them as soon as they start losing their luster. The sooner you re-polish, the easier it is to make them shine. 2. You will need to repeatedly wash the bronze items by cleaning powder or paste (lemon juice & baking soda) to clean of the Patina. 3. Gloves are recommended, especially if you have several bronze pieces to clean, because prolonged contact with acid of lemon or cleaning powder is not good for your hands.